Intrinsic CTMS helps you effectively plan, manage, and track your clinical study portfolio. Designed to intuitively track and logically structure data, our cloud-based CTMS enables teams to optimize workflows with real-time insight-driven data and analytics, empowering users to accelerate the progress of clinical trials, and speed time-to-market.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive functionality – everything you need is in one software application – from study startup, to execution, flexible reporting and closing: along with the management of sites and investigators, integrated active trial master file (eTMF), suitable for local, regional and global trials.
- Easy to Use — the intuitive interface and the intelligent functions in Intrinsic’s CTMS makes the users’ daily work easier and more efficient, and it’s a product that customers say they actually enjoy using.
- Easy to Implement and Integrate – standardizations and proven processes make Intrinsic’s CTMS available for new customers within a very short time. Our team supports the customer throughout the entire process – from initial configuration through rollout. As the central hub and backbone for your clinical trials management, our CTMS enables easy integration with other clinical systems. Standard interfaces are available to external eTMF, EDC, portfolio and project management tools, clinical data warehouses, active directory for single-sign-on, and more.
- Low Operational Costs – because of the open software architecture, future updates to new standard versions future will be included in the monthly SaaS fee at no additional cost and with no dependencies on vendors.
- Meeting Industry Qualifications – using our thorough data security processes, system validation and quality assurance processes, Intrinsic’s CTMS complies with international industry standards like 21 CFR Part 11, ICH GCP and EU GDPR.
Ready to See More?
We’ll walk you through all the features and functionality that will help you use Intrinsic’s CTMS to its fullest potential.